Joomla is relatively easy to use, as long as you understand the logic behind the program. If you are new to Joomla, we recommend a Joomla training to help you understand the logic.
If you have been working with Joomla for a long time, then you can learn how to use Joomla more optimally. Learn to use Joomla even more optimally. db8 offers training in setting up and improving Joomla sites for Joomla administrators.
Do you have specific Joomla website questions? Make a list of them. We can arrange a Joomla training for you based on that list.
A beginner's training course can cover:
- Simple website management
- Working with Content Categories, Articles and Menu items.
- Defining menu structure
- Using and arranging modules
- Placing of images, videos, documents & hyperlinks
In an advanced Joomla training you can discuss:
- Creating Backups
- Working with Forms
- Writing and sending newsletters
- Creating image galleries
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Creating a Joomla website is a little more complicated than managing it. The skills involved are different from those in an advanced Joomla training course:
- Choosing hosting
- Choice of extensions
- Optimizing the website
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Optimizing Joomla for usability
- Optimizing performance (speed)
Do you have basic knowledge of PHP & MySQL programming and do you want to extend the functionality of Joomla?
- Making adjustments in the Joomla core, why you should not and alternatives for core hacks.
- Template and Layout overrides
- Programming of Components, Modules, Plugins, and/or Templates